KIRO Fill is an automated compounding device designed to enhance dosing accuracy and optimize operational efficiencies during the production of non-hazardous compounded sterile preparations.
Optimize operational efficiencies during the production of non-hazardous compounded sterile preparations.
- ISO 5 aseptic compounding environment protects sterility during production of non- hazardous compounded sterile preparations
- Automation minimizes risk of contamination and increases dosing accuracy
- Repetitive stress and needle- stick injuries are mitigated
- Guided and software controlled manual loading and unloading of supplies for enhanced patient safety
Control and Traceability
- Loading and automated compounding processes are controlled by means of barcode scanning and RFID identification
- Batch reports automatically generated to ensure traceability through production, including environmental monitoring data
- Web-based software application accessible from any workstation.
Flexibility and Efficiency
- Unique design and small footprint facilitate high throughput and optimization of workload, workflow, and staff time while consuming minimal valuable cleanroom space
- Integrates two automated units working in parallel
- Accommodation of a large variety of sizes and types of source and final containers
- Batch and patient-specific compounded sterile preparations
- Optimized use of medication and left-overs
- Compliance with USP and GMP regulations supported by standardizing aseptic procedures, facilitating personnel and process qualification
- Air flow operation, temperature control, and continuous particle counter to meet GMP requirements
- Fully serviced during deployment, qualification, and periodic maintenance, including dosing accuracy tests and air flow certifications addressing smoke tests under dynamic conditions for USP <797> compliance
- KIRO Fill meets electrical safety requirements by being UL listing marked per IEC 61010 and EMC certified per IEC 61326-1