KIRO Fill is an automated compounding device designed to enhance dosing accuracy and optimize operational efficiencies during the production of non-hazardous compounded sterile preparations.
Optimize operational efficiencies during the production of non-hazardous compounded sterile preparations.
- ISO 5 aseptic compounding environment protects sterility during production of non- hazardous compounded sterile preparations
- Automation minimizes risk of contamination and increases dosing accuracy
- Repetitive stress and needle- stick injuries are mitigated
- Guided and software controlled manual loading and unloading of supplies for enhanced patient safety
Control and Traceability
- Loading and automated compounding processes are controlled by means of barcode scanning and RFID identification
- Batch reports automatically generated to ensure traceability through production, including environmental monitoring data
- Web-based software application accessible from any workstation.
Flexibility and Efficiency
- Unique design and small footprint facilitate high throughput and optimization of workload, workflow, and staff time while consuming minimal valuable cleanroom space
- Integrates two automated units working in parallel
- Accommodation of a large variety of sizes and types of source and final containers
- Batch and patient-specific compounded sterile preparations
- Optimized use of medication and left-overs
- Compliance with USP and GMP regulations supported by standardizing aseptic procedures, facilitating personnel and process qualification
- Air flow operation, temperature control, and continuous particle counter to meet GMP requirements
- Fully serviced during deployment, qualification, and periodic maintenance, including dosing accuracy tests and air flow certifications addressing smoke tests under dynamic conditions for USP <797> compliance
- KIRO Fill meets electrical safety requirements by being UL listing marked per IEC 61010 and EMC certified per IEC 61326-1
Download our product brochure for more information about features, regulation compliance, software and technical specifications.
Learn more about Robotics and Other Compounding Devices
Grifols KIRO Oncology is an aseptic compounding robotic system.
Grifols KIRO SP is a KIRO Oncology robotic system used for the automated production of compounded sterile preparations of nonhazardous doses.
Enhance dosing accuracy and optimize operational efficiencies.